TOTAL 5 BRUSHES COMPACT
· Pre-cleaning system with 4 disc brushes (1 class high quality reducers are used)
· 6 mm thick high-strength conveyor drum
· 116 mm diameter and 5 mm thick high-strength conveyor drums.
· Adjustable for heavy-duty cleaning provide you vargel type carpet pressure system (with stable pressure which German miller type-the most succesful linear system)
· Spring pressure system for equal pressure on the carpet
· Helical medium brush system for feather embossing
· Rake system with stripper and water( the most successfull system)
· Carpet folding system
· The ability to wash all kinds of carpets
· First class conveyor belt (resistant to chemicals)
· Adjustable belt tensioning and split belt system with socket.
· Versatile, easy to use automation and control system
· The ability to adjust the dimensions of the conveyor belt in accordance with the size of the carpet
· The ability to control the speed of all the units in the system through to the AC drives in the automation substructure
· Grid system that preserves the fringes of the carpet
· Double roller bearing hub system that tolarates the pressure of brushes
· Our machines are compactly designed with mass production model and production and workmanship errors are brought to the automotive industry level.
· Our machines are manufactured according to the principle of minimum failure level and working under the most difficult conditions.
· Our machines are designed to achieve the maximum level of results with a small consumption of energy and water
· Our machines can be produced as chrome, galvanized or epoxy painted.
· 2.50 width-compact conveyor surface
· Total Brushes: 5
· Voltage: 380-50 / V-Hz
· Brush EnginePower: 1.1 KW
· Brushing units: 4 Disc Brushes, 1 Roller Brushes
· Total Power: 10 KW
· Engine RPM: 1400 rpm
· Brush Speed: 200 rpm
· Brush Diameter: 40 cm
· 1000 square meters carpet cleaning in 8 hours
· 6 square meters carpet can be washed in 3 minutes on average
· Carpet washing speed per minute 1m / min
· Elektric Consumption Per Hour: 10 KW/h